A half-day marketing masterclass has been launched to cover the social media tips and trends that will inform hospitality marketing strategies for the year ahead.
Taking place on 19 July at the Soho Hotel in London, Social Media 2020 Playbook will cover Instagram hacks, the top social media metrics, influencer marketing strategies and creating consistent brand value.
Developed by The Caterer and Supersonic Inc, the event is designed to help hospitality marketing professionals stay ahead of changing digital trends.
Practical training sessions will be led by Supersonic Inc founder Mark McCulloch and Avocado Social founder Alison Battisby to cover the following areas:
• The trends you need to know in 2020 (including dark social, ephemeral content and generation Z's use of social)
• The top social media metrics and how to find them
• Instagram stories hacks
• How to beat the algorithms
• Enlist your colleagues and employees as brand advocates
• Winning strategies for advertising (Instagram and Facebook)
• Authentic influencer marketing tactics
• Creating consistent brand value
• Reputation management
McCulloch, founder of Supersonic Inc, has more than 20 years' digital and social media experience from working with Pret A Manger, lastminute.com, Barclaycard, YO! Sushi and Costa Coffee.
"We will be delivering cutting-edge insight, social media best practice and the hot trends to help you stay ahead of your competition," said McCulloch.
Accredited Facebook trainer Battisby founded Avocado Social in 2014 and has worked with brands including Wagamama, Tesco, John Lewis, Principal Hotel Group and Soho House Group.
Tickets are £325 plus VAT for operators or £475 plus VAT for suppliers and can be purchased here.
You need to be a premium member to view this. Subscribe from just 99p per week.
Already subscribed? Log In