We're over half way through, and our search for the Acorn Scholar for 2010 continues.
The applications have been rolling in and we've had a fantastic response and a record number of entries for the competition so far, but we're not content with that we want more!!
The deadline for applications is the 23rd October so there's only 2 weeks left to apply. We want everyone out there to have a chance at this fabulous opportunity so....if you've been thinking about applying and just haven't got round to it yet, then don't put it off any longer do it today!
Remember this is what the Winner recieves:
- A £2,000 bursary to use towards training and education
- £1,500 worth of learnpurple training
- A trip to Villeroy and Boch in Luxembourg
- Development lunch where the winner will meet with leading industry figures and agree their development plan
- A designated 'mentor' who acts as their guide during their scholarship year
- Springboard UK Ambassador training
- Annual subscription to Caterer and Hotelkeeper Magazine
To apply and to find out more information just visit www.acornscholarship.org.uk
Thanks and good luck