Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Iceland
Thursday 1st November 2007 00:00
Hilton's first hotel in Iceland is located in the financial district of midtown Reykjavik, near Laugardalur park. It includes the VOX restaurant offering Scandinavian specialities prepared with seasonal local produce, and a casual bistro and lounge bar.
- Opened: October
- Owner: Icelandair Hotels
- General manager: Ingolfur Haraldsson
- Head chef: Gunnar Karl
- Bedrooms: 252
- Facilities: conference and business facilities cater for up to 650 people and include private boardrooms and meeting rooms. Leisure facilities include a fitness centre and a spa with 11 treatment rooms, two steam rooms, two spa pools and an outdoor sauna.
- Price: from Ikr14,440 (£116)
- Address: Sudurlandsbraut 2, Reykjavik 108, Iceland
- Telephone: 00 354 444 5000
- Website: www.hilton.com