This neighbourhood restaurant has been a Notting Hill fixture since 1939 and has reopened under new ownership after a major revamp. The updated menu retains staples such as fish soup, fish pie and fish and chips.
- Opened: 8 May
- Owners: Andy Taylor, Mark Fuller and Garry Hollihead
- Head chef: Ralph Jones
- Manager: Richard Roper
- Designer: Zana Prawl
- Capacity: 60
- Food: includes crispy whitebait and squid salmon and haddock fish cakes with fresh tomato sauce lobster spaghetti fish pie and fish and chips
- including cod, hake, haddock and whiting. Desserts include jam roly-poly, hot rice pudding, and trifle.
- Price: £27 for three courses, excluding wine
- Address: 2 Farmer Street, London W8 7SN
- Telephone: 020 7727 7528
- Website: www.geales.com
- See a map of Geales here
Featured video - for more, visit Caterer and Hotelkeeper’s YouTube channel >>