120g soft berries (eg, strawberries)
75g crushed shortbread
75g Scottish toasted porridge oats
300ml whipped double cream
110g caster sugar
25ml clear honey
1. Whip the double cream and caster sugar together.
2. Crush the shortbread and wash the fruit. Drain well.
3. Add the Drambuie to the cream with the shortbread, oats, fruit and honey.
4. Fold in with a wooden spoon.
5. When mixed in, put into a large bowl, pipe into Paris goblets and garnish with fresh mint and icing sugar.
By Jeff Bland, executive chef, the Balmoral, Edinburgh, Scotland