1. In Sweden, julglogg is a hot punch, popular at Christmas. How is it served?
2. Approaching Christmas, how are sweets often given out on a daily basis?
3. The main festival in northern Europe is Christmas. What is it in Greece?
4. In England, before turkey was Christmas fayre, what bird did not celebrate the festival?
5. At which Christmas meal, in Argentina, are fruit fizzes served?
6. In the Netherlands, oliebollen are eaten on New Year's Eve. What are they?
7. The Danish have a tradition of serving soup on Christmas Eve. What type?
8. What food is offered to visitors in Greek homes at Christmas?
9. At Christmas time, what fizzy soft drink is popular among the Caribbean islands?
10. What flavour of Christmas cake is often prepared in Norway?