Bar Trattoria Semplice, London
Thursday 11th December 2008 00:00
Sister venue to Ristorante Semplice, this casual restaurant in Mayfair serves a classic Italian menu with a monthly-changing regional focus. Interiors feature banquettes and a bar seating up to 12 guests.
- Opened: 6 November
- Owners: Marino Roberto, Marco Torri and Giovanni Baldino
- Head chef: Donalto La Torre
- Manager: Giovanni Baldino
- Capacity: 70
- Food: includes baked aubergine with tomato and mozzarella lasagna alla bolognese spatchcock baby chicken with spinach and roast potatoes grilled swordfish and tiramisù.
- Average: spend £38 for three courses including wine
- Address: 22 Woodstock Street, London W1C 2AR
- Telephone: 020 7491 8638
- Website: www.bartrattoriasemplice.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org